- 2.Saratoga Starting Gate
- 3.MASTER GUNTER KORUS from the PAST to the PRESENT
- 4.JOHN VAN ALSTINE NEW ARTIST
- 5.THE EVOLUTION OF A MASTER SHOW WITH GUNTER KORUS
- 6.FOR THE BIRDS SHOW & OPEN HOUSE
- 7.PRESENTING A SOLO SHOW FOR MICHAEL FRATRICH
- 8.TILTING AT WINDMILLS GALLERY IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
- 9.DAILY FROM THE ARTISTS’ STUDIOS
- 10.FROM JANEL PAHL’S STUDIO TODAY
- 11.ARTIST OF THE DAY …..KEN OTSUKA
- 12.SUNDAY ANDREW ORR
- 13.TODAY HONORING DOUG SMITH
- 14.HONORED TODAY IS JOHN TRAYNOR
- 15.FRIDAY we SALUTE BRETT VARNEY
- 16.A PEEK INSIDE TILTING
- 17.TODAY SUSAN VALENTINE
- 18.GERALD LUBECK HONORS TILTING’S POST TODAY
- 19.SUSAN BUDASH SHARES WHAT IS ON HER EASEL TODAY
- 20.KURT MEYER EBERHARDT 1895 -1977
- 21.AMY LAY IS FEATURED ARTIST TODAY!!!
- 22.SUSAN READ CRONIN ARTIST HONORED TODAY
- 23.NANCY HOWE IS EASTER DAY FEATURED ARTIST
- 24.ANDREW ORR RECEIVES AWARD IN PLEIN AIR SALON COMPETITION
- 26.JOHN VAN ALSTINE
- 27.JANEL PAHL AND HER BIRDS!
- 28.PAUL BATCH IS BLOG ARTIST TODAY!!!!
- 29.WE HAVE REOPENED with the following guidelines.
- 30.GUNTER KORUS
- 31.FLORAL ESSENCE
- 32.X SONG JIANG
- 33.BIRTH OF A NATION
- 34.MEET CHUCKY
- 35.A. HALE JOHNSON SOLO SHOW
- 36.SPRING FLING
- 37.GUNTER KORUS 1926-2021 SHOW
Today I wish to share artist Amy Lay! Her original oils exhibit a vibrancy, a sense of looseness and a comfortable nontraditional style. Heavily inspired by her experiences of a life growing up in the shadow of the Eagle Cap Wilderness of Northeastern Oregon, Amy developed an intimate love and fascination for the animals and wildlife on her families 5 generation mountain ranch. Primarily self-taught but grateful for her Art Degree from Eastern Oregon University, Amy’s career has evolved from childhood dream to realiity.
Now painting primarily in Oils, a bold use of color, powerful yet simple design and an ephemeral quality in her use of medium influenced by years of painting strictly in watercolor has given Amy’s work a highly recognizable and unique signature quality. Her work dances across the often thick line between realism and abstraction, traditional and contemporary and because of this appeals to a very broad and often newer clientele.
Amy is presently being featured with four other female artists in Jackson Hole Wyoming at the National Museum of Wildlife Art!! An honor in deed. More of her work can now be found in homes and private collections across the United States and can be obtained exclusively through several Fine Galleries and select Art Shows.
SADLY WE ARE REMAIN CLOSED TO VISITORS.
Please call for virtual tours and simple questions.
Thank you and be well. Terry
24 Highland Ave
Manchester Center, VT 05255