- 2.Saratoga Starting Gate
- 3.MASTER GUNTER KORUS from the PAST to the PRESENT
- 4.JOHN VAN ALSTINE NEW ARTIST
- 5.THE EVOLUTION OF A MASTER SHOW WITH GUNTER KORUS
- 6.FOR THE BIRDS SHOW & OPEN HOUSE
- 7.PRESENTING A SOLO SHOW FOR MICHAEL FRATRICH
- 8.TILTING AT WINDMILLS GALLERY IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
- 9.DAILY FROM THE ARTISTS’ STUDIOS
- 10.FROM JANEL PAHL’S STUDIO TODAY
- 11.ARTIST OF THE DAY …..KEN OTSUKA
- 12.SUNDAY ANDREW ORR
- 13.TODAY HONORING DOUG SMITH
- 14.HONORED TODAY IS JOHN TRAYNOR
- 15.FRIDAY we SALUTE BRETT VARNEY
- 16.A PEEK INSIDE TILTING
- 17.TODAY SUSAN VALENTINE
- 18.GERALD LUBECK HONORS TILTING’S POST TODAY
- 19.SUSAN BUDASH SHARES WHAT IS ON HER EASEL TODAY
- 20.KURT MEYER EBERHARDT 1895 -1977
- 21.AMY LAY IS FEATURED ARTIST TODAY!!!
- 22.SUSAN READ CRONIN ARTIST HONORED TODAY
- 23.NANCY HOWE IS EASTER DAY FEATURED ARTIST
- 24.ANDREW ORR RECEIVES AWARD IN PLEIN AIR SALON COMPETITION
- 26.JOHN VAN ALSTINE
- 27.JANEL PAHL AND HER BIRDS!
- 28.PAUL BATCH IS BLOG ARTIST TODAY!!!!
- 29.WE HAVE REOPENED with the following guidelines.
- 30.GUNTER KORUS
- 31.FLORAL ESSENCE
- 32.X SONG JIANG
- 33.BIRTH OF A NATION
- 34.MEET CHUCKY
- 35.A. HALE JOHNSON SOLO SHOW
- 36.SPRING FLING
Greetings from Tilting on Father’s Day!
Today I wish to share an amazing artist that I am proud to have as part of Tilting at Windmills Gallery, X Song Jiang. His style and unique ways to create his oils is most compelling.
Throughout his early career, Song has received numerous awards as one of the representatives of Chinese paintings with works displayed at international art exhibitions in the United States, Japan, Hong Kong, Turkey, and Singapore. He also had the honor of having four representative works collected and preserved at the National Art Museum of China (NAMOC) and three works at the Jiangsu Provincial Art Museum.
In 1988, Song immigrated to Canada and invested a passion for its vivid scenes of the broad North American landscape. While there, he traveled widely from coast to coast and gained some 20 years of experience forming his unique style of a mixture of brush and knife with attention to the unique natural detail, richer handling of light, shadow and depth in each piece, which has won him numerous awards in North American exhibitions and art festivals.
He now lives by the lake in Toronto, Canada with his wife and son. He is influenced by the beautiful land and friendly people. Through his paintings, he wishes to express his love to the North American landscape and all its people.
Enjoy the following video. You will be very impressed.
Thank you for wearing masks during your visits. For those who have made appointments I am pleased that this is working so well.
In between guests, sanitizing will take place.
As you enter hand sanitizing solution
is available for your convenience.
Thank you and be well. Terry
24 Highland Ave
Manchester Center, VT 05255