- 2.Saratoga Starting Gate
- 3.MASTER GUNTER KORUS from the PAST to the PRESENT
- 4.JOHN VAN ALSTINE NEW ARTIST
- 5.THE EVOLUTION OF A MASTER SHOW WITH GUNTER KORUS
- 6.FOR THE BIRDS SHOW & OPEN HOUSE
- 7.PRESENTING A SOLO SHOW FOR MICHAEL FRATRICH
- 8.TILTING AT WINDMILLS GALLERY IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
- 9.DAILY FROM THE ARTISTS’ STUDIOS
- 10.FROM JANEL PAHL’S STUDIO TODAY
- 11.ARTIST OF THE DAY …..KEN OTSUKA
- 12.SUNDAY ANDREW ORR
- 13.TODAY HONORING DOUG SMITH
- 14.HONORED TODAY IS JOHN TRAYNOR
- 15.FRIDAY we SALUTE BRETT VARNEY
- 16.A PEEK INSIDE TILTING
- 17.TODAY SUSAN VALENTINE
- 18.GERALD LUBECK HONORS TILTING’S POST TODAY
- 19.SUSAN BUDASH SHARES WHAT IS ON HER EASEL TODAY
- 20.KURT MEYER EBERHARDT 1895 -1977
- 21.AMY LAY IS FEATURED ARTIST TODAY!!!
- 22.SUSAN READ CRONIN ARTIST HONORED TODAY
- 23.NANCY HOWE IS EASTER DAY FEATURED ARTIST
- 24.ANDREW ORR RECEIVES AWARD IN PLEIN AIR SALON COMPETITION
- 26.JOHN VAN ALSTINE
- 27.JANEL PAHL AND HER BIRDS!
- 28.PAUL BATCH IS BLOG ARTIST TODAY!!!!
- 29.WE HAVE REOPENED with the following guidelines.
- 30.GUNTER KORUS
- 31.FLORAL ESSENCE
- 32.X SONG JIANG
- 33.BIRTH OF A NATION
- 34.MEET CHUCKY
Why did I seek out Paul Batch’s art for Tilting’s walls. Because I adore his trees and subtle landscapes. He is a young artist that is very productive and succeeding in a challenging career with a young family to care for at the same time. Quite a juggle!
Paul’s work has been enjoyed and collected for almost a year from Tilting’s walls. I am in love with his pine trees as I grew up under one that I can still hear the wind passing thru the branches and the sound it makes. Thank you Paul for bringing that to me mind. Following is Paul’s bio and a wonderful video for your viewing.
Paul Batch Bio
Paul Batch is a contemporary painter praised for his evocative atmospheric landscapes. His paintings are a poetic response to the fleeting and ephemeral light cast by the passing sun or rising moon. He focuses on transitions, painting various times of day, changing weather, and the rich seasons New England offers.
“My work reflects the tone and qualities offered by nature. I strive to convey a felt experience through my art. Though most of my work is representational, I keep myself open to embracing the more abstract elements of each individual scene.”
Paul received his BFA and MFA from the Hartford Art School where he studied under the late great Stephen Brown. He is an award-winning member of Oil Painters of America and Portrait Society of America. His work has appeared in numerous publications including the Artist’s Magazine, International Artist and Fine Art Connoisseur. A native of Massachusetts, Paul resides in Massachusetts, with his wife and their two children.
SOON THE DOORS WILL OPEN AGAIN. STAY TUNED.
Please call for virtual tours and simple questions.
Thank you and be well. Terry
24 Highland Ave
Manchester Center, VT 05255